- Internet sales are less costly to fulfill
- Internet sales free up labour resources
- You can process Internet sales efficiently at your convenience
Electronic commerce is a reality, and is not just for big, multibillion-dollar corporations. Solutions exist today that enable companies of all sizes to do business over the web securely, affordably, and efficiently. The Internet offers a great complement or addition to your existing sales with the potential for:
Did you know that...
By contrast, IBSs focusing on "back office" operations such as e-procurement are less common:
- 50.2 per cent of Canadian SMEs are currently using or implementing Internet Business Solutions(IBS).
- A further 20.3 per cent intend to adopt IBSs within the next three years.
- Customer-focused solutions are the most widely adopted
- Customer Service and Support, at 56.9%
- Customer Development and e-Marketing at 55%
- E-Commerce at 48.7%
- Human Resources: 23.5%
- Supply Chain Management 21.2%